Saturday, June 25, 2016

25th of June - Departure day

Today is the last day of the tour, the day everyone departures to their host towns. Since we are out of volunteer to write the blog now I decided to write it myself as I sit in my plane heading down.
I must admit that I wasn't ready for the end of the tour, I had my head focused on trying to run it the best I could that it was over before I realized. I wish I had more time to talk to you, to know you better, to do more staff with you but I guess this is life, when you least expect it is over. I hope you have a different feeling, a felling that you did everything you could to enjoy this tour and specially your exchange.
I will miss you and hopefully I will see you again some day.
Happy end of your exchange,
Your friend,


Fred Malab


No comments:

Post a Comment